This video provides an in-depth, point-by-point comparison between the Bible and the United States Constitution.
Partial list of the topics covered:
- Elected representative government
- Executive, legislative and judicial branches
- President's oath of office
- Constitutional limits on the power of government
- Inferior rights of women
- Religious tests for holding office
- Religious freedom
- Trial by jury
- Unreasonable searches
- Double jeopardy
- Treaty of Tripoli
Is the United States Constitution Based on the Bible?